Hospitality is an integral part of the tradition at the Hotel Trattoria Valeria in Opicina.
Simplicity, comfort and genuineness are the key words that distinguish Hotel Valeria recently renovated by the new owners Jana and Tom. Located only a few steps from the neighboring Slovenia, it is located in the center of Opicina, a small Karst village, connected to the center of Trieste by the historic Opicina Tram. The hotel has 12 rooms with bathrooms, each distinguished by different colors; the rooms are spacious, bright and comfortable, with a sober and modern taste, all air-conditioned and soundproofed. The rich buffet breakfast, with local and home made produce, is served on the ground floor beside the restaurant part. Hotel guests can also book the restaurant, managed by the expert hands of the chef Tom, who offers excellent, skilfully revisited, traditional local dishes.
– For other room types, the price is on request.
– For half-board guests, dinner is served à la carte at the restaurant Valeria from 7.00pm to 10.00pm.
– Free, unattended parking.
– All rooms are equipped with LCD Color TV, telephone, safe-deposit box and kettle.
– The room is available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival until 11.00am on the day of departure.
– Small pets upon previous request.
– The management does not assume any responsibility for personal items left unattended.
– Free Wi-Fi internet service.
The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a deposit equal to 30% of the amount booked by bank transfer or deposit paid by credit card, communicating the data relating to the time of booking.
Prepayment is not refundable. For bookings with a non-refundable prepayment, the Fiscal Receipt is issued immediately upon payment. If you need a Tax Invoice, please let us know when you confirm your reservation, indicating the complete billing information requested.
For partial or total cancellations the following penalties will be charged:
up to 30 days before the scheduled arrival, no penalty will be applied (the deposit will be refunded in full),
from 29 to 15 days before the scheduled arrival, 40% of the deposit will be retained,
from 14 to 5 days before the scheduled arrival, 70% of the deposit will be withheld,
less than 5 days before the scheduled arrival, 100% of the paid deposit will be retained,
no show: 100% of the deposit paid; the amount compensating for the reservation will be charged.